Sunday 7th November | 2pm - 5pm in Ashburton, Devon
In this workshop we will look at our individual Doshas (constitutions) and create an understanding of what this means for us as we begin the cooler Autumn and Winter months.
The workshop will include:
- Discussion about season and cyclical awareness, followed by a Yoga practice which focuses upon the respiratory system, healthy respiration, and our immunity
- Respiratory anatomy (including the nose)
- Microbiome, immune functioning, daily routines, diet and lifestyle, as well as self massage and cleansing
- Recipe for 'fire cider' a homemade winter tonic
- Helpful Ayurvedic herbs for winter immunity
- Restful, restorative Yoga Nidra
- There will be a break after the first 90 minutes with healthy refreshments
The option of completing a dietary cleanse with support is available after completion of the workshop (a cleanse kit will be available on request to purchase which contains everything you need).
A follow up email will be sent with links and information, including recipes, recommendations for Ayurvedic herbs and immune boosting tonics and lifestyle practices.
To book please CONTACT Virginia The cost is £18 for the afternoon You will be sent an Ayurvedic questionnaire to complete and return before the workshop.